There are a number of organisations which are independent from the council, but have an impact on its service areas.
In order that the council can maintain effective partnerships with a number of these organisations, representatives of the council, usually elected councillors, sit on the various committees and forums that are responsible for them.
To find the contact details for the council’s representative on a particular outside body please follow the relevant link.
- Brackley Vision
- Citizens Advice Bureau (Banbury and District)
- Citizens Advice Bureau (Northampton and District)
- Council for the Protection of Rural England
- County Traveller Unit Advisory Panel
- Crime and Disorder Partnership
- Health, Adult Care & Wellbeing Scrutiny Committee
- Local Action Group, Aylesbury Vale and Rural Milton Keynes LEADER Programme
- Local Government Association
- Most Sparsely Populated Councils Group
- Northamptonshire Leadership Board
- Northamptonshire Police and Crime Panel
- Northamptonshire Waste Partnership
- South Northants Homes Stakeholder Scrutiny Committee
- South Northants Homes: Joint Operational Board
- South Northants Leisure Trust
- South Northants Volunteer Bureau
- West Northamptonshire Joint Strategic Planning Committee