Revenue and Capital Budget 2013/14
Report of Director of Resources and Head of Finance and Procurement
** Appendix A to this report will follow as it is currently being finalised **
The Portfolio Holder for Resources and Change Management introduced a report which set out the proposed 2013-14 budget for South Northamptonshire Council. In the course of the presentation the Portfolio Holder for Resources and Change Management thanked officers and members for their work on the budget this year and in particular the Benefits Manager and Joint Revenues Manager for their work with regard to benefits reform and council tax change management.
(1) That a Council Tax freeze be approved.
(2) That the 2013/14 General Fund Budget and Capital Programme proposed by Cabinet on 11 February 2013 and detailed in the annex to the minutes (as set out in the minute book) be approved.
(3) That the Collection Fund estimates contained detailed in the annex to the minutes (as set out in the minute book) be approved.
(4) That it be noted that the latest medium term revenue plan is currently being refreshed and will be presented to Cabinet in June 2013.
(5) That the Treasury Management Strategy including the Prudential Indicators for 2013-14 detailed in the annex to the minutes (as set out in the minute book) be approved.
(6) That the contents of the section 25 statement from the Director of Resources in relation to the robustness of the estimates and the adequacy of reserves be noted.
(7) That the statement of pay policy for 2013/14 as required by the Localism Act 2011 annex to the minutes (as set out in the minute book) be approved.
- SNC 13-14 Budget Report Council FINAL, item 105. PDF 114 KB
- Addendum to Budget Report, item 105. PDF 48 KB
- Appendix A General Fund summary, item 105. PDF 52 KB
- Appendix B Capital Programme, item 105. PDF 43 KB
- Appendix C Collection fund surplus 12-13 estimate, item 105. PDF 42 KB
- Appendix D Treasury Management Strategy 2013-2014 FINAL, item 105. PDF 193 KB
- Appendix E Senior Officer Pay Policy 2013-14, item 105. PDF 310 KB
- Appendix E - Revised SeniorOfficerPayPolicy201314v4, item 105. PDF 326 KB