Decision Maker: Cabinet
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: Yes
Is subject to call in?: Yes
To consider the Grants Policy and New Homes Bonus allocation
(1) That the outcome of the consultation be noted.
(2) That the update to the policy which provides for a single communities allocation rather than notional town and parish allocations be approved.
(3) That the use of Investment model criteria for grants above £50k be approved.
(4) That a maximum grant of £250k per project be approved.
(5) That it be noted that the Community Funding Panel would review the allocation process and amounts after each meeting and report back to Cabinet.
Reason Key: Significant Expenditure or Savings and effect on communities in two or more wards;
Corporate Priorities : District of Opportunity & Growth;
Reason No Public Access: No
Subject to Urgent Proceedings: No
Contact: Kelly Watson, Assistant Director: Finance, Procurement and Property & Section 151 Officer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0300 003 0206, Nicola Riley, Assistant Director: Wellbeing (CDC) Email: email@example.com Tel: 01295 221724.
Report author: Adele Taylor
Publication date: 12/02/2019
Date of decision: 11/02/2019
Decided at meeting: 11/02/2019 - Cabinet
Effective from: 20/02/2019